Fees & Services
Initial consultations (45-60 min.) are $120
Standard treatments (30-40 min.) are $90
Delicate treatments (40-60 min.) are $99
The first few treatments may take longer time until the healing process is well initiated
Initial consultations (30 min.) are $65
Standard treatment (20 min.) are $50
- Patients pay at the time of treatment. Credit Card, EFTPOS or cash are acceptable
- HICAPS is available for most health funds rebate*
*Health fund rebate facility available: Bupa/Medibank /MBF/HBA/Teachers federation/nib Health/Navy Health/Health cover Direct/ Defence Health/ Australian Unity…..
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Your Health Review?
- Acupuncture is a holistic treatment. During your first appointment you will need to provide information about your overall health so that an appropriate plan for your treatment can be designed
- To assess your muscular-skeletal system, please bring in your X-rays / CT scans and medical reports with you at the day of your appointment
- Needles are for single use only and disposed off immediately according to strict hygienic standards
- Acupuncture needles are very fine– about the thickness of a human hair
- The needles stimulate nervous system which helps our body to heal itself
What to wear?
- Please wear loose fitting clothing, preferably with a separate top which opens at the front as you may need to remove parts of your clothing to inset treatment- needles
What is expected post treatment?
- Remember the healing process continues even after the removal of needles, therefore you may experience slight local sensations after intervention for few hours.
- Don’t swim in the public.
- It is very important to drink water after the treatment as it helps the body to flush away any toxins which may have released during the treatment